Last updated: 03.07.2021
We respect the privacy of everyone who uses our Services. We process and store certain personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, for example, your name, email address, username, social media data and other information that you provide to us when registering, creating an account, contacting us by email mail or using our services. We may also receive data from other companies and combine it with the data we collect on the Services; for example, when you link your account with the Google Play Store, Apple Game Center, HUAWEI AppGallery, we may have access to your name and profile picture.
You can also provide us with your personal information through the Site, for example, by sending an application form to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit the Site, we automatically receive some data. Such data includes the type of browser you are using, the language of your browser, the time of access or the website from which you came to us. We also collect data about your computer's operating system, as well as data about your use of the Site and your activity on it. This data is only used to help us provide relevant services. We may from time to time provide the owners and operators of third-party websites and mobile applications that are associated with the Site or application, data on the number of users of our Site or Applications. You cannot be identified by any of this data.
With your permission (when downloading the application or using it), we may access and store Content (for example, your username, email, etc.) that you have provided when using our mobile Apps and Site. Information we receive from third party sources
- Third party social networks. Google Play Store, Apple Game Center, Facebook ("Third Party Social Networks"). You can connect to our Services through your social media account. Exactly what information we receive from your social media will depend on your social media privacy settings, but it usually includes the basic information of your public profile such as your username, gender, your friends.
No special categories of information
- Third Party Service Providers. We may receive personal information about you from third party sources. We may collect your personal information, for example, when you installed our application and you clicked on an advertisement before installing.
We do not request or intend to collect any "special categories of information" such as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual , health data, or data relating to an individual's sex life or sexual orientation. Be careful when sharing this information about yourself (or others) on the Services. Cookies
We may store some information on your device when you visit the Services. This information makes it easier to use the Services, personalizes your experience, and helps us remember your preferences. The information stored in the cookie allows us to recognize your account as a registered one, and also provides other functions of the Services. We do not control the cookies that our advertisers or partner companies may use on the Services. Security
The technologies we use and the security measures we have developed are designed to protect your privacy from unauthorized access and misuse. We will continue to update these measures as new technologies become available. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent our security measures. If you use a password on our Services, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Don't share it with other people. If you think someone has learned your password and your account has been hacked, please let us know immediately. How we use your personal information and service data
We use personal and service data collected through the Services to:
Who we share your personal data with
- communication with you;
- processing your requests and transactions;
- improving the Services;
- settings of the Services that we provide to you;
- helping us develop our Services;
- other purposes related to our business.
Personal and other data collected through the Services may be transferred to companies and organizations that provide services on our behalf (for example, companies that provide us with data management services or other ancillary services such as data storage and web hosting services) ... We may share your personal and other data with third parties to serve you relevant advertisements (find out how advertising partners collect and use data) and promote our products, but we will not sell your personal data.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect through the Services if we are confident that disclosure is appropriate for:
- compliance with applicable law (for example, in response to a valid court order or subpoena);
- preventing or investigating a possible crime such as fraud or identity theft;
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, or others;
- to protect your vital interests.
We may contract with additional Partners or change existing Partners in the future to provide any services related to the Services. These changes should be updated from time to time or immediately in the event of significant changes in our data processing practices. For any additional questions about the collection of third-party information, please contact: email@example.com Children's Privacy
We take the protection of information about children seriously and are committed to protecting the confidentiality of this information. We urge children under the age of 18 not to register on the Service and not to use it without the permission and participation of parents or guardians, and also not to provide any information about themselves.
The rules for using the Service oblige parents to ensure constant monitoring of the use of the Service by children under the age of 18.
When we collect personal information, we do not know the age of our users. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Please note: when you download our app from, for example, Google Play, Apple App Store or HUAWEI AppGallery, you will find the published age guidelines in the app descriptions. However, these age or maturity classifications only relate to the suitability of the content (similar to the ratings of G, PG or PG-13 films in the US, but related to process, animation, etc.) according to the respective rating authority responsible for such ratings. Since these ratings are independently provided by a third party without our involvement, they do not necessarily comply with our Terms.
For more information on how these categories are determined, visit these Apple, Google, or HUAWEI support websites. Your rights
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information and how we process it. Some of these rights may be subject to exceptions or limitations. You can exercise these rights at any time by following the instructions below or by sending us appropriate requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights include:
California Consumer Information
- The right to withdraw your consent in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR
- The right to access your data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR (for example, you can check what data we store about you)
- Right to rectification of your data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR (for example, you can contact us if your email address has been changed and we have to replace your old email address)
- Right to delete your data in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR (for example, you can contact us if you want us to delete certain data that we have stored about you)
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR (for example, you can contact us if you want to restrict processing).
- The right to lodge complaints with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 para. 1 f GDPR (for example, you can contact the data protection supervisor directly).
We respect your right to choose how we collect, use and disclose your personal information. You can update or change your information or change your privacy settings at any time through our Services. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails, including but not limited to promotional emails, by clicking on the dedicated unsubscribe link in email or other Content from us. Any service messages (for example, messages about the fact of your registration) do not fall under the aforementioned opt-out procedures. Requests to disconnect your account or reset your password should be sent to our support team email@example.com for faster processing. Links and interactions with advertisers
Our Data Protection Officer: Alexander Shiryshev